Artist Stephanie Levy runs a wonderful blog called Artists Who Blog where she interviews artists…who blog. Each artist answers these 10 questions:
- Why did you decide to start a blog?
- How did you come up with the name of your blog?
- How has blogging affected your work as an artist/designer?
- What are your favorite artist/designer blogs and why?
- Do you any advice for artists/designers who are starting a blog?
- What has been the most positive and inspirational aspect of having a blog for you?
- What do you find the most difficult/most rewarding part of having a creative profession?
- Other than your blog, what has been the most effective way for you to promote your art/design?
- How do you maintain a healthy work/life balance?
- What would you like to accomplish by the end of 2010?
I looove to read interviews like this. They’re inspiring, helpful, interesting and most of all they remind you you’re not alone and that we’re all different. There’s no set way to go about things. No exact science to becoming a successful artist and/or blogger. Just work hard and love what you do.
I just wanted to get another one in there…. Blog.