I had so much fun highlighting some great stuff found via my feed reader last week, that I just had to do it again. Nothing like some quick inspiration to get your day going, right?
Did you find any great entries in your feed reader this week? Please do share them with me!
- Check out this incredibly AWESOME idea to turn a pre-fab garden shed into a studio! Stupid Brooklyn and my lack of backyard. Maybe I’ll put one up in the park? via – design*sponge
- While you’re at design*sponge, check out this super DIY project. Turn a plain ol’ ikea chair into a beside table with a drawer! *loooove*
- Ok, I’m just straight up in love with this Parallel World Project from Ji Lee. I insist you click to see the larger versions and also see the rest of the project. Who wants to move to the ceiling with me? via: BOOOOOOOM
- In case you didn’t know it, thanks to the Impossible Project, Polaroid is back! Just a few days ago, the 22nd to be exact, they held a press conference introducing their first analog instant film for use in the traditional PX100 and PX600 Polaroid cameras. 40 photogs around the world were invited to test it and form the Impossible Collection. via: Poppytalk
- Read this great article about how to “Kill Procrastination – Tomorrow...” via: Inspired Mag
- Extremely helpful article: What’s Brand? Particularly helpful as I’m in the throws of branding Arts & Dafts. Oy! via: Design Informer
- This is one of the best articles I’ve read all week, “Doesn’t Matter, I Hate It“. It’s always great to know you’re not alone. I actually feel a pang of relief. via: Drawar